2018 A Year in Review

              2018 was an Amazing Year.

I always imagine how great it would be to share our projects with our followers as they progress; however, reality gets in the way and I am always involved in the moment and never think about taking pictures  until after the fact. So Patty and I came up with the idea of  a year in review as a great way to recap for ourselves. We hope you will enjoy it with us.

 In January and February I made three commitments. One was to a favorite long time client to transform her living room from this comfy but well used room... 

#1

 To this fabulously bright and cheerful living space with enough seating for large family gatherings.


The lemon yellow curved sofa adds softness to the crisp back and white fabrics.


This project grew in so many directions and the completed reveal was in November....so you'll  have to wait a bit to see the rest.
#2      

For over 20 years I have participated as a designer in the Wichita Symphony's Designers Show House to raise funds for our amazing Symphony Orchestra. This year they flipped things around a bit and asked 5 local interior designers to open their homes to the public. I was of course honored and I am so passionate about showing how a space can be renovated into a comfortable, safe and accessible home that I said YES. ??(September seemed so far away)



#3 
 We committed to work with architects and builders to renovate a commercial space in the Farm Credit Bank .Contrary to our residential projects, Most of our selections were made by March but the project completed in December.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High Point Market 2018

I Love "Living Coral" and so does Pantone

An Amazing Find In Arkansas